Australian Cycling Academy Velothon Team Experience
Want the pro experience at Velothon Sunshine Coast? Our friends at the Australian Cycling Academy (ACA) Invite you to be part of the ACA team for the Velothon Sunshine Coast, 18th – 21st July. Experience the region’s premier cycling event while riding with Australian Cycling Academy team riders & learning from their professional team directors. Race your best while their experienced team looks after you like a pro.
Who is this for?
This trip is designed for the keen recreational cyclist who would like to experience an amateur multi-stage cycling event with the same level of support & organisation that the pro teams receive. For most of the year, we’re travelling internationally with our UCI-level ‘Pro Racing Sunshine Coast’ team, competing against the best in the world. But, we’re excited to be back home on the Sunshine Coast this July for our favourite Event, the Velothon. We’d like to give you the opportunity to be on our team. Let’s ride together on our home soil.
- 3 nights accommodation at the Novotel Twin Waters Resort
- Airport transfers from Sunshine Coast Airport (transfer from Brisbane possible- contact us for details)
- Nutritious pre-race breakfast each day
- Group restaurant dinners each night to refuel & trade stories from the day’s racing
- Team Registration for the 3 day Velothon Sunshine Coast, you’ll be part of the official ACA team!
- Race tips & strategies before each stage from our UCI-level team directors
- ‘Team Pack’ including jersey, socks, t-shirt, truckers cap & other goodies
- Laundry cleaned, dried & ready for each day
- Professional bike mechanic to build, clean and service your bike each day. Just wake up
- in the morning and your bike will be waiting, ready to go!
- All race nutrition and drink bottles provided and prepared for you each day
- Professional sports massage on Friday or Saturday afternoon
- Visiting and spending time in the race village where we will pick-up race numbers
- All transfers, including luggage & bike transport
- Optional single occupancy
Find out more at https://www.aca-cycling.cc/training-camp